Phentermine And Your Brain.
Phentermine is a pill used by many to lose weight, and a doctor must prescribe it alongside a diet plan and an exercise plan for obesity caused by different factors. It also works as an appetite suppressant thus, it is classified as an anorectic which means that it will diminish a person’s appetite after it is ingested. The mechanism that stands behind the weight loss is a release of brain chemicals which manipulate the brain by sending signals that of fullness and this will lead to eating less food and in the end lose weight. The pill can also reduce the absorption of fats, and this means the ingested fats will not be metabolized.
Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Some brands of Phentermine should be taken on an empty stomach before breakfast or within 2 hours after breakfast. Many people think that taking a higher dosage will mean faster weight loss. But it doesn’t work as simple as that. The most popular Phentermine dosage for weight loss is 37.5 mg. However, a variety of doses are available.
Side Effects of Phentermine
Along with its needed effects, P
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- chest pain, feeling like you might pass out;
- swelling in your ankles or feet;
- pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- confusion or irritability, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- feelings of extreme happiness or sadness; or
- dangerously high blood pressure ( severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, chest pain, shortness of breath, uneven heartbeats, seizure).
Common side effects may include:
- feeling restless or hyperactive;
- headache, dizziness, tremors;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- dry mouth or an unpleasant taste in your mouth;
- diarrhea or constipation, upset stomach; or
- increased or decreased interest in sex, impotence.
Phentermine Precautions and Warnings
You should also not take Phentermine if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- a history of heart disease (coronary artery disease, heart rhythm problems, congestive heart failure, stroke);
- severe or uncontrolled high blood pressure;
- if you are in an agitated state;
- overactive thyroid;
- a history of pulmonary hypertension;
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding;
- if you have a history of drug or alcohol abuse; or
- if you are allergic to other diet pills, amphetamines, stimulants, or cold medications.
To make sure you Phentermine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- high blood pressure;
- kidney disease;
- a thyroid disorder; or
- if you are allergic to aspirin or to yellow food dye
Most importantly, if you are taking any medications, speak with your doctor or pharmacist. Also, an interaction between two medications does not always mean that you must stop taking one of them. Also, speak to your doctor about how to manage any drug interactions. And if you have plans to buy Phentermine online, make sure to consider buying from your most trusted online pharmacies only.